Capstone Consulting partners with insurance organizations to improve and modernize talent acquisition programs. We take off our “recruiter for hire” hat to build and reinvent your internal capabilities.
As a growing company with big hiring initiatives, you’ve faced challenges in the recruiting process. Our solutions address the pain points we hear time and again from clients.
- “How do we find candidates?”
- “We are spending far too much on recruiter fees.”
- “We lose candidates because our hiring takes way too long.”
- “We’ve invested a lot in resources and still struggle to find people.”
- “Job boards bring in applicants that aren’t even remotely qualified.”
- “Every hiring manager screens & interviews candidates differently.”
- “We’re losing people to competitors.”
Wondering where to begin? Here are some of our most popular solutions:
Maximize The Value of Your Job Posting
Turn Your Website and Social Media Into a Recruiting Resource
Process Improvement: Build and Maintain a Candidate Pipeline
Hiring Best Practices: From Sourcing and Interviews through Onboarding
Start Recruiting: Training on Effective Recruiting Strategies and Techniques
Reduce Recruiting Fees and Expenses
The Capstone Difference
- Customizable Engagements– One size never fits all. We have a full suite of services to help achieve your short & long-term goals.
- Insurance Expertise– Insurance professionals before we became recruiters, we understand the business and what it takes to find top talent.
- Partners First- We are with you every step of the away. We provide ongoing support. We deliver on our promises. We stick with you until the job is done.
Our Blog: Capstone Connect
If your company is uncertain about where or how to begin an executive hire, here are ten questions that will help you formulate a recruiting plan.