About the Role
A newly created position due to growth, the Senior Commercial Insurance Account Manager role is the highest-level client service role with one of the largest insurance brokers based in the New England area. You’ll work on middle market and larger accounts of the highest complexity with a concentrated in construction, real estate, and property management.
Duties & Responsibilities
Here is a general idea of how you can expect your time to be divided on any given day:
- Handle all customer relations and support services for assigned accounts. Collaborate with producers as key mid-year and renewal strategies. Review ex-dates in anticipation of coverage changes, recommendations, or enhancements to current programs. Assist junior associates with workflows, task completion, and other learning & development opportunities.
- Coordinate renewal/remarketing efforts with the marketing team. Explore various alternatives to in-force programs. Recommend appropriate coverage; explore alternatives for the most competitive terms, conditions, and pricing.
Skills & Experience
- At least five (5) years of similar commercial insurance account management experience on middle market or large accounts.
- Active state P&C insurance license.
- Work with an agency management system like AMS360, Epic, or Sagitta.
Location: 100% remote, work-from-home. However, keep in mind this is a client-facing role where not all meetings can be done virtually. Most clients are located in the Boston area, so an ideal location to accommodate travel for on-site meetings as needed is statewide Massachusetts, southern New Hampshire, or Rhode Island.