About the Role
The Employee Benefits Account Manager supports producers by marketing and servicing new and renewal business. They need an experienced insurance professional who can maintain relationships with clients and carrier representatives regarding coverages and underwriting guidelines, legislative changes, policy adjustments, and renewal preparation.
Duties & Responsibilities
Here’s a little bit about what you can expect at your desk each day:
- Assist clients and teammates with service questions related to administration, billing, and claims issues.
- Monitor and help manage the renewal process. Provide analysis and recommend coverage based on client needs. Help coordinate renewal presentations.
- Prepare marketing information and complete the implementation process.
- General database management- update policies, document client meetings, establish follow-up dates with carriers, etc.
Skills & Experience
- At least 3-5 years of relevant health & welfare/employee benefits insurance industry experience.
- Appropriate insurance license.