About the Role
A Top 100 independent insurance broker with multiple offices throughout New York is growing rapidly and is hiring a Commercial Lines Account Manager. This is a company with a track record of longevity and career advancement Here are a few details on the role:
- Location: Remote or hybrid work schedule available for applicants living in Downstate New York including areas like Albany, Poughkeepsie, Kingston, and Fiskhill to Westchester County or on Long Island. The agency has several locations throughout this corridor.
- Experience: Minimum five (5) years in a similar Commercial P&C agency client manager role.
- Portfolio: You work in the ‘large accounts’ practice which they denote as anything over $10k in agency revenue but can go much higher than that especially with specialty accounts.
- License: Active state insurance license required.
Duties & Responsibilities
For new and renewal clients:
- Build, maintain, and strengthen relationships with your accounts
- Expand relationships with various insurance carriers
- Market services to accounts
- Perform account administration
- Handle renewals
- Address and resolve any problems/concerns that arise