About the Role
The Employee Benefits Account Manager will help run point on a book of business that is comprised of small to mid-sized accounts. Becoming part of this agency means working in a team with a small agency feel but has tools and resources to compete with any large national firm. You’ll partner with an Account Executive to ensure that the daily service needs of smaller employers are met. You will receive training and mentoring on all aspects of the service process. This is an ideal position for someone with a few years of experience working with group benefits plans in a client service, rating, or benefits administration role that would like to make a transition to an insurance agency for further career development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide daily client support on a variety of questions from claims to enrollment to renewal
- Participate in the renewal process each year by partnering with both internal and external stakeholders
- Interact with carriers and vendors to keep up to date on the latest products and services surrounding all things employee benefits
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of employee benefits-related experience, with agency-side background a plus
- Experience working with small to mid-sized accounts
- IL state Life and Health license required within 90 days
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$50-65,000 + full benefits package + some WFH capability.