About the Role
This innovative insurance company is looking to disrupt the group health market with a new approach to how healthcare is delivered. They are in growth mode in the state of Texas and looking for someone to help them with business development efforts in the San Antonio market. The ideal candidate will have a robust network of brokers and agents, a proven track record of sales success, and motivated to make a difference.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with brokers area.
- Prepare and provide benefit proposals.
- Coordinate and conduct enrollment meetings and benefits fairs.
- Attend trade shows and events to market products.
- Track sales performance and provide monthly and other reporting as required.
- Monitor competitive activity and market trends.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, new opportunities, and changes in digital marketing initiatives.
Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years of proven track record with group life and health products
- Established broker relationships in the market
- Proficient in understanding social media and digital marketing
- Active TX state life and health license
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$140-160,000 + bonus + full benefits package + hybrid/remote work flexibility