About the Role
This Commercial Insurance Account Manager role is an immediate job opportunity with a privately held, family oriented San Antonio insurance agency. Here is an overview of the job highlights:
- Location: San Antonio, TX.
- Book of Business: This position requires general, all-lines commercial insurance policy knowledge. You will manage the daily activity of a legacy book that includes some construction and oil & gas accounts too.
- Systems: The agency uses Applied Epic. Familiarity with Epic or a similar agency management system helps speed up your new hire training.
- Team: You’ll work closely with the managing producer and a tenured account executive.
Duties & Responsibilities
For new and renewal clients:
- Build, maintain, and strengthen relationships with your accounts.
- Expand relationships with various insurance carriers.
- Market services to accounts.
- Perform account administration.
- Handle renewals.
- Address and resolve any problems/concerns that arise.
Skills & Experience
- At least 2-3 years of commercial property and casualty insurance account management experience.
- Active insurance license.