About the Role
Insurance job opening in the the greater Chicago area for an experienced Commercial Insurance Client Manager with an independent agency that has experienced recent growth and is looking to add to a dynamic team of account service members in their Property and Casualty division.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily management of an assigned book of business
- Interaction with internal and external stakeholders, vendor partners, and client contacts
- Work closely with sales team and executive leadership to create long term client retention and overall satisfaction
Skills & Experience
- 7-10 years of experience working with commercial lines property and casualty coverages, products, and services
- State insurance license required
- Experience working with middle market risks
Goal: Integrate an experienced middle market client manager to the service team.
Proficiency: Middle market to larger, complex accounts with a wide range of risk categories. Someone who demonstrates leadership qualities and can jump right into a challenging role.
Ability: Immediately assume a book of business and work autonomously.
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$60-75,000 + full benefits package. Some WFH/remote work possible as part of the role as well.