About the Role
With rising healthcare costs creating undue burden for employers, many brokers are looking for new solutions to provide to clients when it comes to their employee benefit programs. One area in particular that is a challenge to curb total spend is pharmacy benefit solutions. In this role, you will meet with brokers and agents across the Mountain West territory to provide real solutions and advocacy within their health and welfare planning for each year. You will educate brokers and clients alike in the program to attain mutually beneficial results, especially for larger, self-funded groups.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with retail brokers and agencies in the territory.
- Act as a subject matter expert regarding the inner workings of group health products, especially pharmacy benefits and drug spend.
- Attend seminars and conferences to promote products and services.
- Help create and disseminate marketing materials to communicate details of the products and services.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of proven sales success in the group life and health market.
- Existing relationships with brokers in the territory a huge plus.
- Strong presentation skills a must.
- Overnight travel required.
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$100-$120,000 + full benefits package + fully remote/WFH