About the Role
A Phoenix based independent insurance agency has two job openings in their personal lines division. The job specs include:
- Private Client Insurance Account Specialist
- You support a tenured producer whose book is built on high net worth clientele. This role requires knowledge of coverage, programs, and rating with private client insurance carriers like Chubb, PURE, and AIG.
- Personal Lines Account Manager
- This position works on a middle market book of business. The same online rating and coverage proficiency (homeowners and auto) as the other position is required but with standard market insurance companies.
Location: Phoenix, AZ with hybrid work/home scheduling flexibility or 100% remote, work from home within the Mountain Standard Time zone.
Skills & Experience
- At least three (3) years of personal lines insurance experience.
- Active state insurance license.
Target salary (depending on experience) of $50k-$65k + lucrative annual bonus potential based on company performance.