About the Role
The Employee Benefits Account Manager opening with a Top 50 independent insurance broker’s Dallas office has a diversified portfolio of property and casualty, health and welfare, and consulting services. As the lead client service manager in the benefits division, you partner closely with the office leader/managing producer to handle a book of mid-sized clients that are primarily fully insured with some level and self-funding.
Duties & Responsibilities
Here’s a little bit about what you can expect at your desk each day:
- Marketing cases (fully insured and self-funded)
- Daily customer service requests
- Employee meetings
- Renewal prep and marketing
- In-person client meetings to review current programs, assist with sales presentations, and conduct open enrollments
Skills & Experience
- At least 3-5 years of group employee benefits experience in a similar account manager capacity
- State insurance license
Hybrid schedule available after onboarding and training.