About the Role
This is a ground floor opportunity to help build out a thriving commercial lines Property and Casualty division of a larger firm. The ideal candidate will be a proven sales and thought leader for another independent insurance agency. Someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to have a broader impact on their future, work more nimble with clients, and ultimately have a more secure and lucrative career path.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and execute a business development plan to drive new business, possibly in more than one market
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure proper resources and processes to support clients
- Partner with executive team to manage P&L and ensure profitable growth
- Build relationships with carriers to stay on top of new products, trends, underwriting requirements, etc.
Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years of commercial lines sales experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Track record of growing revenue, primarily with small to middle market accounts
- Niche or vertical markets a plus, but not required
Compensation & Benefits
$75-100,000 + bonus + comprehensive benefits package