About the Role
The Commercial Insurance Marketing Specialist works in this Mobile insurance agency’s service team as a centralized point of contact to support new business broking and existing account remarketing.
Duties & Responsibilities
Producers and account managers rely on you to support the RFP process, including:
- Set up new prospects in the agency management system
- Complete applications, request loss runs and experience modification sheets
- Participate in underwriting discussions with carrier and wholesale broker contacts
- Follow up on requests for information to complete the quoting process
- Assist in preparing new proposals including coverage & pricing comparisons, service plans, and stewardship reports
Skills & Experience
Prior commercial property and casualty insurance experience in client service, marketing, or underwriting support.