About the Role
Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representative opening with one of the largest insurance brokers in the South. Consistently recognized as a “Best Practices Agency”, the team you’ll support is based in Tennessee however they will allow 100% remote, work-from-home opportunities for qualified applicants living in the region. They have a great training program in place to help grow your career through the client service ranks. Here are some details on the insurance customer service role.
- Benefits: Comprehensive medical insurance plan and competitive PTO
- Book of Business Details: Broad coverage exposure from package CGL, auto, and property to more unique lines like management liability (cyber, crime, EPL) for small to large clients ranging from heavy industrial (trucking and oil/gas) to retail, grocery, etc.
- Responsibilities: Ensure service action items are delivered in an accurate, timely fashion: certificates, endorsements, data entry, change requests, billing, applications, and help create presentations/proposals/reports for renewals
- Location: 100% remote if you reside within the South Central region, Southeast, or Mid-Atlantic states
- Systems Experience: Experience using the agency management system Epic is required
Skills & Experience
At least 1-2 years of commercial property and casualty independent agency insurance experience in a client support role