About the Role
Immediate job opening for Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representative in Austin, TX. Consistently recognized as a “Best Practices Agency”, you’ll join one of largest insurance brokers headquartered in the South. Here are some details on the insurance customer service role.
- Compensation: Salary range is $50k-$60k depending on experience
- Benefits: Comprehensive medical insurance plan and competitive PTO
- Book of Business Details: Broad coverage exposure from package CGL, auto, and property to more unique lines like management liability (cyber, crime, EPL) for small to large clients ranging from heavy industrial (trucking and oil/gas) to retail, grocery, etc.
- Location: Austin, TX
- Title: Commercial Insurance CSR
Skills & Experience
At least one (1) year of commercial property and casualty insurance industry experience.
- Learning the ropes as a Commercial CSR sets you on a track for future promotions in account management
- You’ll have a lot of interaction with the internal support team and report to a Senior Marketing Account Executive
- You have an important job ensuring service action items are delivered in an accurate, timely fashion: certificates, endorsements, data entry, change requests, billing, applications, and help with creating presentations/proposals/reports at renewal time