About the Role
Join a Top 50 national insurance brokerage who seeks an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Manager to support their Texas based middle market team. Here are highlights of the role:
- Location: Ft. Worth, TX. Hybrid schedule available (3 days/office and 2 days/home).
- Experience: Minimum five (5) years in a similar Commercial P&C agency client manager role.
- Systems: The agency uses EPIC but knowledge of a similar AMS system will help with the learning curve.
- Portfolio: You work in the ‘large accounts’ practice which they denote as anything over $10k in agency revenue but can go much higher than that especially with specialty accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities
For new and renewal clients:
- Build, maintain, and strengthen relationships with your accounts
- Expand relationships with various insurance carriers
- Market services to accounts
- Perform account administration
- Handle renewals
- Address and resolve any problems/concerns that arise
Here are just some ways the company describes their opportunity.
- Our goal is solely focused on enhancing the client experience.
- We aim to develop safe and healthy workplaces with real, lasting solutions that come from their insurance risk management portfolio.
- We are evolving and have experienced colleagues who are passionate about what they do.