About the Role
The Commercial Insurance Account Manager job opening is a great career opportunity to work for one of the largest independent insurance brokers in the South.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish solid client relationships and manage the delivery of services along with answering questions from clients about coverage, billing, and endorsements
- Identify important client needs as well as cross selling opportunities and effectively communicate those needs to the sales team
- Coordinate the administrative activity of client accounts like certificates, id cards, and applications as they relate to renewals and claims
Skills & Experience
- At least two (2) years of commercial insurance experience in a client support or underwriting support capacity
- Active state insurance license
Location: 100% remote for applicants in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, or Louisiana.