About the Role
Join a national insurance brokerage as Commercial Insurance Account Manager to support its northern New Jersey service team. Here’s a quick spec sheet on the nuts & bolts of the role.
- Location: 100% remote within Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
- Experience: Minimum five (5) years in a similar Commercial P&C agency client manager role.
- Licensure: Active P&C insurance license.
- Portfolio: You work in the ‘middle market accounts’ practice and will inherit a $1MM+ revenue book with the average account size being $100k in revenue.
Duties & Responsibilities
For new and renewal clients:
- Build, maintain, and strengthen relationships with your accounts.
- Execute new and remarketing strategies including negotiations with underwriters.
- Lead renewal efforts including gathering information and analyzing exposures.
- Perform account administration.
- Address and resolve any problems/concerns that arise.