About the Role
A Top 50 national insurance brokerage’s energy and transportation division has an immediate opening due to growth for experienced Commercial Insurance Account Managers. Here’s a quick spec sheet on the nuts & bolts of the roles.
- Location: Ft. Worth or Lubbock, TX
- Experience: Minimum five (5) years in a similar Commercial P&C agency client manager role
- Systems: The agency uses EPIC but knowledge of a similar AMS system will help with the learning curve
- Portfolio: Mostly a generalist book with accounts ranging from $5k-$100k in revenue. Two industry specialties will be prevalent- transportation/trucking & energy- oil & gas.
- Compensation: $70k-$85k depending on experience with the top end being for senior level client management qualifications. Bonus plan is also available.
Duties & Responsibilities
For new and renewal clients:
- Build, maintain and strengthen relationships with your accounts
- Expand relationships with various insurance carriers
- Market services to accounts
- Perform account administration
- Handle renewals
- Address and resolve any problems/concerns that arise
Here are just some ways the company describes their opportunity.
- Our goal is solely focused on enhancing the client experience.
- We aim to develop safe and healthy workplaces with real, lasting solutions that come from their insurance risk management portfolio.
- We are evolving and have experienced colleagues who are passionate about what they do.