About the Role
Insuretechs are popping up everywhere. There are some great ideas backed by some great people. This is an opportunity to get behind a start-up being built by a proven industry insuretech entrepreneur. While they believe software can be utilized to enhance the experience and the process, they don’t feel software makes everything better.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial minded actuarial professional to join their team. For the right person, this is a ground floor opportunity to help develop and shape the look and feel of this young company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, prepare, and complete pricing analysis including rate development and loss projections
- Manage rate review process
- Develop monitoring methodology
- Product development
- Support compliance and underwriting
Skills & Experience
- ACAS or near ACAS
- 3+ years of commercial lines pricing experience including admitted CMP products
- Must have entrepreneurial mindset and be comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Programming skills and experience with databases such as SQL and Excel
Salary range: $120,000 to $140,000