About the Role
Insurance job opening in Florida for an experienced Commercial Insurance Client Manager with an independent agency that has experienced recent growth and is looking to add to a dynamic team of account service members in their Property and Casualty division.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily management of an assigned book of business
- Interaction with internal and external stakeholders, vendor partners, and client contacts
- Work closely with sales team and executive leadership to create long term client retention and overall satisfaction
- Marketing to carriers with strong knowledge of Florida markets in regards to habitational, property, apartments, condos, etc.
Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years of experience working with commercial lines property and casualty coverages, products, and services
- State insurance license required
- Experience working with middle market risks
- Ability to sit in front of clients and help close sales
- Previous experience with Applied Epic strongly preferred
- Goal: Integrate an experienced middle market client manager to the service team
- Proficiency: Middle market to larger, complex accounts with a wide range of risk categories; someone who demonstrates leadership qualities and can jump right into a challenging role
- Ability: Immediately assume a book of business and work autonomously
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$85-100,000 + full benefits package. WFH/Remote available.