About the Role
As Senior Commercial Insurance Account Manager, you will be assigned established, middle market accounts, many of which have been clients for years. A full-service broker, and one of the largest and most respected independent insurance agencies in Atlanta, they offer businesses and individuals a suite of risk management solutions believing strong customer service capabilities directly impact client growth and retention.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Senior Commercial Insurance Account Manager you will:
- Assist sales executives in marketing and servicing a large, diverse book of business. The revenue will be at or close to $1MM in revenue, mostly middle market but expect a mix with larger clients as well. The minimum revenue is approximately $25k.
- Compile submissions, analyze loss information, review quotes, assemble proposals, and more.
- Be the primary client service contact to monitor and/or assist with the fulfillment of endorsement requests, policy changes, billing/invoicing, and other related issues in a timely manner.
Skills & Experience
- Active insurance license.
- At least five (5) years of similar client service experience with an independent agency handling a large book of business and middle market accounts.
- Possess broad commercial insurance knowledge with experience in marketing & placement activities to secure quotes for new and current clients.
A truly generalist book, you can expect to see a variety of commercial insurance risks including blue collar and white collar professional industries.
Location: Atlanta, GA with a hybrid schedule available.