About the Role
The Senior Commercial Insurance Account Manager is an immediate job opening with a national insurance brokerage for an experienced client manager who is skilled with larger accounts. This position is responsible for a diverse book of middle market business where you’ll be involved in renewal strategy, remarketing, and managing service deliverables.
Duties & Responsibilities
They need your expertise managing the daily workflow of policy administration and client service in addition to:
- Building, maintaining, and strengthening relationships with your accounts
- Expanding relationships with various insurance carriers
- Performing account administration
- Handling renewals
- Addressing and resolving any client problems/concerns that arise
Skills & Experience
- At least five (5) years of experience in a similar Commercial Insurance Account Manager/Account Executive capacity
- Active state insurance license
The agency has a hybrid work schedule- 3 days/week in the office and 2 days/week working from home.