About the Role
Although the Commercial Insurance Account Manager position is with one of the South’s largest insurance agencies, you’ll quickly come to find out that this is a very close knit group with deep roots in Atlanta. It’s really the best of both worlds. You get the resources and benefits of being with a large employer supporting a massive book of business however the day-to-day interaction with your boss, colleagues, and clients feels like working in a smaller team.
Job highlights include:
- Location: Atlanta, GA (northwest metro in the Vinings, Cumberland, and Smyrna area).
- Experience: Minimum three (3) years in a similar Commercial P&C agency client service role.
- Schedules: A hybrid schedule splitting time between office and work-from-home is available.
- Systems: The agency uses Epic but can train you into the system if you’ve worked on a similar AMS.
- Portfolio: A very active, service intensive book due to the large size of the accounts that have a lot of renewal dates, policy changes, and coverage complexities. There’s a heavy slant towards property hence the regular administration of new additions & locations. A multi-line commercial P&C background is helpful to support the multi-million-dollar revenue portfolio. You will be involved in new and renewal business marketing/placement.
Duties & Responsibilities
For new and renewal clients:
- Build, maintain, and strengthen relationships with your accounts.
- Expand relationships with various insurance carriers.
- Perform account administration.
- Handle renewals.
- Address and resolve any problems/concerns that arise.