About the Role
An independent Atlanta insurance broker is building out a new client service team. They seek a Senior Commercial Insurance Account Manager who can offer additional inside and expertise in a lead client management role. The agency feels strongly about maintaining its independence and growing from within.
Duties & Responsibilities
Here’s an overview of the scope of the position:
- Detail review of client programs to confirm their coverage meets contractual requirements
- Carrier negotiations
- Handle some of the more difficult client conversations
- Oversee daily service needs, less from a checklist standpoint and more strategically concerning the impact it has on the client’s program from policy inception to renewal
- Lead and mentor less experienced support staff
- Attend and/or lead on-site client meetings
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar Account Manager or Account Executive capacity for an independent insurance agency
- Active state insurance license
Location: Atlanta, GA with a hybrid schedule split between office & work-from-home availability.
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
The total compensation package includes salary, bonuses, and profit sharing opportunities in addition to a comprehensive benefits package and 401k company match.