About the Role
As Employee Benefits Consultant, Account Executive, you are a senior service leader and Account Executive at a sophisticated benefits brokerage (headquartered in Atlanta) with responsibility for personally managing a large book of business as the strategic liaison next to the managing producer. Experience needed includes:
- Self-funded, experience rated account proficiency. Your average account will have 250-1,000 lives. Upper middle market group exposure to frequently engage with clients and executive decision makers regarding self-funded plans and fully insured accounts.
- Ability to direct customer service activities of the account management team (sometimes handling those “weeds” yourself!) to ensure timely and efficient organization of daily workflow, processing, and renewal prep.
- Be active in the market regularly meeting with underwriters, vendors, and on-site with the clients during review meetings and renewal presentations.
Keywords and Skills To Let You Know If This is a Good Fit
- 100+ group medical and corporate benefits plan expertise (agency, brokerage, or combo with a carrier).
- Comfortable balancing Account Executive (strategic, client consulting duties) with the internal needs behind the desk (renewal prep, number crunching analysis).
- Guide, mentor, and even sometimes train service team members.
- You can walk alongside a client through the whole life cycle of the account, from onboarding to renewal.
Location: Atlanta, GA with a hybrid schedule available.