About the Role
A leader in risk management for over thirty years, this insurance agency is part of national insurance brokerage that’s expanding rapidly from coast-to-coast. You’ll join the cornerstone of their East Coast and Tri-State area operations. As Commercial Insurance Client Executive, you are the subject matter expert on risk management solutions for clients, working in partnership with producers and a team of account managers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Your book of business will be varied in nature with a heavy emphasis on construction and real estate accounts. All are middle market, and the minimum account revenue per account is $75k.
- This is an active client facing role; you will take the lead on strategic conversations regarding renewals, plan design and service execution. An administrative team will support policy servicing.
- You will ensure clients have access to claims advocacy, loss control, alternative funding, and business continuity planning.
Skills & Experience
Minimum five (5) years in a similar Account Executive position with leadership over account relationships, renewal marketing strategies, and client service deliverables
- Location: Westchester, Rockland, or Fairfield Counties with a hybrid schedule available; 3 days/week working in the office is required.
- Perks: Unlimited PTO plan plus employee stock option program and other unique employee benefits.