About the Role
A national insurance risk management broker is looking for a temporary Commercial Insurance Account Manager to work remotely supporting the company’s National Casualty Practice. A quick overview of the role includes:
- Location: Remote.
- Compensation: $25-$30/hr. 40-hour standard work week. Start immediately. Opportunity to convert to a permanent employee once the contract assignment has ended.
- Technical Expertise: Middle market or large account exposure with complex casualty risks.
- Experience: An independent agency background in account management, handling a book of mid-sized commercial accounts. Proficiency in AMS360 and ImageRight strongly preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deeply involved in client service.
- Assist clients in understanding their policies/coverages & determine individual needs.
- Guide and execute client service plans, participate in client reviews and presentations.
- Manage daily transactions for an assigned book of business.