About the Role
The Commercial Insurance Account Manager for a privately held insurance agency headquartered in Atlanta supports client administration, marketing, and retention of middle market accounts. Due to growth, they are creating a new service team. This is a remote, work-from-home position supporting an Account Executive and producers who are located in Atlanta. There may be occasional travel to the office for training as well as team and client meetings.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish solid client relationships and manage the delivery of services along with answering questions from clients about coverage, billing, and endorsements.
- Identify important client needs as well as cross selling opportunities and effectively communicate those needs to the sales team.
- Coordinate the renewal activity of client accounts like information gathering, rate, pricing negotiations, proposal writing, and communications.
Skills & Experience
- At least three (3) years of commercial property and casualty insurance experience in an account management capacity. Broad proficiency with coverages such as general liability, property, auto, and workers compensation.
- Experience handling tactical, client interfacing work to support a book of business (renewal meetings, coverage reviews, marketing, and claims assistance) with service administration (billing, certificates, binders, and so on).
- Active state insurance license.
Location: 100% remote within a 4-hour radius of Atlanta to include statewide Georgia, Alabama, and South Carolina plus Charlotte, Chattanooga, Knoxville, and Nashville.