About the Role
The Commercial Insurance Account Manager role is an immediate job opening with an Orange County, CA independent insurance agency. With a network of 1,000+ associates nationwide, they have the resources to compete with large brokers but still maintain a small, close knit company feel. See below for additional job specs.
- Location: Orange County, CA or 100% remote. To be considered for a work-from-home position you must have experience managing accounts in the California P&C insurance market.
- Experience: Minimum three (3) years of similar Commercial Insurance client service/account manager experience + the following:
- …dealing with multiple insurance companies & underwriters.
- …managing a diversified book of business (account examples in this portfolio include manufacturing, retail, restaurants and non-profits).
- …middle market account exposure (minimum is $5k revenue/account size but the sweet spot is more $10k-$25k in revenue).
- …proficiency with multiple coverage lines to include General Liability, Property, Commercial Auto, and California Work Comp.
- Compensation: $75k-$100k with some flexibility depending on experience.
- Licensure: Active P&C insurance license is required.