About the Role
The Commercial Insurance Account Manager job opening is for an independent, regional insurance broker that’s based in Charlotte. The company is well-established and growing hence their need to bring in additional talent to their client service team. You will assist producers in the daily management and growth of a book of business through account retention, account rounding, and new business growth. Additional details on the position include:
- Location: Charlotte or remote, work-from-home within the Carolinas. Preference given to candidates within a few hours drive of Charlotte as you’ll be asked to visit the office for meetings and other team activities.
- Responsibilities: The agency is looking for someone who can handle all the policy administration and work independently to manage a diverse book of generalist, middle market accounts with a heavy slant towards commercial property.
- Systems: Epic. For remote applicants, prior experience with this system is required.
- Experience: At least three (3) years of commercial property and casualty experience in a similar CSR or account manager capacity.
- License: Active state insurance license is required.