About the Role
One of the country’s largest insurance conglomerates has two immediate hiring needs for experienced Commercial Insurance Account Managers. Supporting their North Carolina production teams, you’ll have an opportunity to support legacy books of business comprised of small and middle market accounts across various industries that caters to your expertise.
- The first opening is in their dedicated Select Practice which works with small business package policies.
- The second position is for an experienced client manager in middle market, more complex commercial package accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Remarket current accounts during the renewal period
- Quote policies and process changes online through insurance company websites
- Daily activity follow up and correspondence with clients, producers and insurance company underwriters
- Process auto ID cards, new & renewal policies, endorsements, cancellations, audits, claims and loss runs
- Update applications, Acord forms and supplemental applications
Skills & Experience
At least three (3) years of commercial insurance client service experience, in particular working with multiple commercial insurance company rating platforms as well as a variety of account types.
State insurance license.
Location: Raleigh, NC with a hybrid work schedule available after training/onboarding.