About the Role
Although the Commercial Insurance Account Manager is with one of the South’s largest insurance agencies, you’ll quickly come to find out that this is a close knit team with deep roots in Atlanta. It’s really the best of both worlds. You get the resources and benefits of being with a large employer, however the day-to-day interaction with your boss, colleagues, and clients feels like working in a smaller, family-owned agency.
Job highlights include:
- Location: Atlanta, GA. Remote work will be considered for applicants within 2-3 hours of Atlanta.
- Experience: Minimum 7-8 years as a commercial lines client manager.
- Portfolio: Mostly a generalist book in various industrial sectors like construction, forestry/milling, manufacturing & distribution. Expect a blend of account sizes ranging from smaller insureds to large, complex accounts (including self-insured/risk retention exposures).
Duties & Responsibilities
For new and renewal clients:
- Build, maintain, and strengthen relationships with your accounts
- Expand relationships with various insurance carriers
- Perform account administration
- Handle renewals
- Address and resolve any problems/concerns that arise