About the Role
Join a Top 50 national insurance brokerage’s Mid-Atlantic division as a Commercial Insurance Account Executive. You support a 20-person sales & service team to ensure success meeting new business and retention goals. You will also manage the renewal marketing process.
- Location: Telecommuting available for individuals Virginia, Maryland, and the greater Washington, D.C. area. This position has a lot of client-facing responsibilities, so being able to routinely visit accounts on-site as well as collaborate in the office with the team is crucial.
- Experience: Minimum five (5) years in a similar Senior Commercial Insurance Account Manager/Client Executive role.
- Duties & Responsibilities: Build and maintain relationships with key accounts plus:
- Coordinate the implementation & onboarding of new accounts.
- Prepare annual stewardship reports.
- Stay abreast of market trends, industry changes and compliance issues.
- Liaise between client, staff and carriers on escalated service issues.
- Assist with business development opportunities particularly through cross-selling initiatives.
- License: Active P&C license is required.