About the Role
The Commercial Insurance Account Executive supports the executive producer with managing all aspects of client stewardship, renewal management, and placement strategies. An independent, privately held insurance agency with business operations throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast, the agency has a family feel where you have a lot of client engagement and interaction on a legacy book of business. They are open to 100% remote candidates within North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia where most of their clients and offices are located.
Duties & Responsibilities
Expect the typical flow of your day to include:
- Client Engagement: Take the lead on incoming calls, inquiries, and fulfilling service requests.
- Marketing: New and renewal accounts.
- Renewals: Initiate the process, manage timelines, and pull together resources holding the team accountable for meeting deadlines.
Skills & Experience
- At least five (5) years of commercial insurance career experience in a similar insurance agency client management position. Strong marketing/placement skills is critical.
- Broad Commercial Property & Casualty insurance proficiency. The agency caters to a lot of industries in what would be categorized as small and middle market generalist accounts.
- Active insurance license.