About the Role
In this role, individuals will be prepared for a position in regional sales management. Initially, the position will learn the home office processes and services, value proposition, and products. The Regional Sales Associate Trainee will develop the knowledge and skills to become a full-time regional sales representative in the brokerage market.
Associate will follow a structured training process, which includes:
- Industry knowledge
- Life and Health License; CLU, LUTCF
- Brokerage and Worksite Distribution
- Personal Productivity
- Home Office Operations
After initial training this position may transition to a regional sales coordinator or a regional sales manager position. Associate is responsible for building and managing a territory.
Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate degree required
- Candidates can be recent college graduates with a strong academic track record
- Sales experience ideal
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills: persuasion, courage, communication, business sense, critical thinking, sophistication, discipline, responsibility, and focus