About the Role
Join a progressive insurance broker’s Dallas/Ft. Worth group as the leader who oversees all internal daily operations for the benefits service division as Vice President, Benefits Administration Operations. Managing employees who are dedicated to excellence in customer service, these multi-disciplinary teams collectively offer solutions that are designed to help companies maximize their group health and welfare insurance programs. Your leadership expertise is critical to individual and team success.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure seamless coordination between groups working under the Benefits Administration Services umbrella, ranging from HR Technology and enrollment customer service to population health management, communication, compliance, and COBRA administration.
- Communicate and execute strategic plans to ensure operational efficiency.
- Implement quality control measures, conduct regular audits, and address accuracy and service issues.
- Monitor KPI metrics to identify areas for employee improvement.
- Collaborate with sales and account management steams to ensure client retention.
Skills & Experience
- At least 10 years of experience of career experience in the life and health insurance sector. Minimum five (5) years of management experience.
- Track record of success in process improvement, operational strategies, and team development & leadership.