About the Role
Fast-paced and growing MGA specializing in franchised auto dealer package insurance seeks an experienced Garage Underwriting professional. The Garage Underwriter will evaluate submissions, determine best coverage and deductible options, provide quotes, approve binders, and policies for issuance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages a book of franchised auto and truck dealer garage insurance policies
- Responsible for evaluation, selection, pricing, quoting, and binding of policies
- Continuously seeks process improvements
- Communication with brokers for new and renewal business
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of commercial auto underwriting experience
- Understanding of franchised auto dealer operations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong broker relationships
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$80,000 Medical, Vision, Dental, Life benefits, 401(k) company match.