Capstone Search Group is adding to its recruiting team with this Talent Acquisition Specialist job opening. Based in Urbandale, Iowa, we are a national recruiting firm that exclusively provides staffing and hiring solutions to the insurance industry. Your role is focused on candidate development with an emphasis on sourcing and attracting potential job seekers to match with our clients’ recruiting needs. Here are some additional job highlights:
Location: Urbandale, Iowa
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Screen resumes & applications; conduct initial calls to gather information about applicants to determine their fit for a position.
- Actively source candidates using online resources and other lead generation tools to build prospect lists and referral networks.
- Use Capstone’s CRM. Ensure accurate and timely recordkeeping of candidate files. Manage workflows pertaining to the screening and interview process.
- Discuss career opportunities with active and passive job seekers. Engage with them during each step of the interview process; provide support including how to prepare for interviews, communicate with hiring managers, review job offers and navigate the resignation and onboarding process.
- Two (2) years or more of equivalent work experience in Human Resources, talent acquisition or recruiting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various recruiting techniques and experience with online/social media recruiting.
- Possess excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office; prior experience with HRIS, ATS or CRM software is ideal.
- Self-starter with excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills.