About the Role
The Senior Commercial Lines Risk Advisor is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing team of a large, well-respected insurance agency in the greater Chicago area. The ideal candidate is someone who has strong technical knowledge of the property and casualty industry, is accustomed to providing world class service to larger clients, and is able to build relationships with customers, carriers, and internal stakeholders. In this role you will serve as the lead client service team member on select accounts and prospects, providing senior level guidance on insurance and risk management solutions, work closely with producer team to ensure that new business opportunities are developed, gather information and perform complete background work up on new business opportunities, and create sales presentations and attend initial prospect calls with producers to better execute on commitments made during presentations. Strong, in-depth experience working with Trucking accounts is a must.
Senior Risk Advisor – Commercial Lines Requirements:
- State Property and Casualty license
- Previous or current agency or broker experience strongly preferred
- Past marketing experience and extensive carrier relationships a huge plus
- Additional professional designations (CIC, CPCU, etc.) a plus
- Vast experience with transportation and trucking accounts/risks is a must