About the Role
Health insurance brokerage agency in Michigan with a core focus on municipal governments. Privately held company that operates two business organizations with overlapping strategic interests. The purpose of the Sr. Plan Analyst is to manage all the account reporting, analysis, and annual renewals for a group of accounts.
The Senior Plan Analyst will also attend client meetings with the Account Director or Account Manager in order to assist with renewals, ad-hoc reporting, and RFP evaluations.
The Sr. Plan Analyst develops analyses and quotes for various group lines of coverage: Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Stop Loss.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Obtain information necessary for renewal spreadsheet (i.e., census, billing statements, plan information, claims etc.)
- Analyze plans to determine potential savings, plan design comparability, and network comparability
- Create and analyze market bids
- Identify reporting requirements of specific clients
- Run online proposals – through BCBSM, HAP, Priority Health, others
- Analyze self-insured claims
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with group health insurance agency ideal
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working with group medical plans and coverages
- Proficient in data analysis
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$65,000 to $90,000. Compensation package will include a performance bonus program. Full range of healthcare benefits offered; 401k plan with a strong company match; and generous paid vacation and holidays. Named Best Places to Work; Coolest Places to Work because of our family-friendly work environment that allows “work from home days”, quarterly fun day events, and great work autonomy.