About the Role
Leading boutique independent executive benefits consulting firm with over 20 plus years of knowledge and expertise. Their customers are highly compensated executives and directors of large corporations hence, making their work high-end and complex. Their dynamic growth has created the need for an experienced Senior Executive Benefits Consultant/Producer to join their growing team.
The Senior Executive Benefits Sales Consultant will be responsible for identifying and cultivating new prospects through relationships, events, strategic partners(Compensation Consultants, CPA Firms, Attorney Firms), as well as direct calls and other prospecting efforts with a goal of developing a book of business in employee benefits. The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed and an entrepreneurial attitude.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cultivate a pipeline of prospects (calls, in person, email, social media, etc.)
- Focus on developing a personal practice by prospecting and identifying new client opportunities
- Build a network of Centers of Influence through which to generate referrals
- Collaborate in a team environment and cross-sell when needed
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2-4 years of applicable executive benefits sales experience
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Relationship driven person who has a desire to find, develop, and manage client relationships
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Confidently know how to network in person and through social media
- Must have or obtain (within a designated time frame) Life License
- Possessing executive benefits planning experience is desirable
- Possessing life insurance sales concepts is desirable
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$150k to $300k. Competitive benefits including 100% employer paid health insurance. 100% remote position.