About the Role
The Senior Employee Benefits Account Manager opening is with one of the country’s fastest growing insurance brokers. As the lead client service manager in the benefits division, you are involved with a significant client portfolio and take a proactive role in client development, relationship management, and service fulfillment. Expect to be involved with small & mid-market clients between 50-500 employees, a few of which have complex self-funding arrangements.
Duties & Responsibilities
Here’s a little bit about what you can expect at your desk each day:
- Marketing cases (fully insured and self-funded)
- Daily customer service requests
- Employee meetings
- Monthly reporting
- RFP preparation
- Renewal marketing
- In-person client meetings to review current programs, assist with sales presentations, and conduct open enrollments
Skills & Experience
- At least five (5) years of group employee benefits experience with a retail insurance agency in a similar client manager capacity
- Active state insurance license
Location: Houston, TX or remote, 100% work from home. Quarterly travel is required to attend client meetings.