About the Role
The Senior Commercial Insurance Account Manager- Technology job opening is for an experienced commercial insurance professional who works with insureds in the tech space. You’ll support an independent insurance broker’s specialty practice that’s based out of Dallas, TX. Here is a snapshot of the position:
- Insurance Expertise: This is a specialty book primarily consisting of technology companies. The big keys to learning the nuances of technology accounts are:
- Working with private companies that are highly active in mergers and acquisitions.
- Can advise on management liability, cyber, and E&O coverage.
- Location: 100% remote, work-from-home.
- Minimum three (3) years of commercial insurance client service experience with an independent insurance agency.
- Middle market commercial lines account focus with prior exposure to tech companies and mergers and acquisition transactions.
- Active P&C insurance license.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish solid client relationships and manage the delivery of services along with answering questions from clients about coverage, billing, and endorsements,
- Identify important client needs as well as cross selling opportunities and effectively communicate those needs to the sales team.