About the Role
The Senior Commercial Insurance Account Manager job opening is for an experienced commercial insurance professional with a regional agency in Dallas. Here is a snapshot of the position:
- Required Experience: This is a specialty book primarily consisting of technology companies. The big keys to learning the nuances of technology accounts are:
- Working with private companies that are highly active in mergers and acquisitions.
- Can advise on management liability, cyber, and E&O coverage.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish solid client relationships and manage the delivery of services along with answering questions from clients about coverage, billing, and endorsements.
- Identify important client needs as well as cross selling opportunities and effectively communicate those needs to the sales team.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum three (3) years of commercial insurance client service experience with an independent insurance agency.
- Middle market commercial lines account focus.
- Active P&C insurance license.
- Location: Dallas, TX.
- Schedule: The company offers a hybrid work schedule with 3 days in the office and 2 days/week remote, work-from home.