About the Role
Leading boutique independent executive benefits consulting firm with over 75 plus years of knowledge and expertise. Their customers are highly compensated executives and directors of large corporations. With their extensive work within the hospital systems space they are launching a Medical Malpractice practice to take advantage of cross selling opportunities.
We seek an experienced Broker/Practice Leader who has established carrier relationships/appointments. This is a ground floor opportunity to be instrumental in building this new practice and includes an equity stake. As a Senior Broker, you will be responsible for providing expert guidance and support to clients in the healthcare industry, ensuring they have appropriate coverage for their medical malpractice risks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide tailored solutions to address their medical malpractice risks
- Analyze client risk profiles and assess their medical malpractice insurance requirements
- Collaborate with underwriters and insurers to negotiate and secure appropriate coverage terms, conditions, and pricing
- Collaborate with team members to ensure efficient workflow and effective client servicing
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Risk Management, Business Administration, or a related field; relevant certifications (e.g., CIC, CRM, CPCU) are a plus
- Proven experience as a Broker in the medical malpractice insurance sector, with a focus on healthcare industry clients
- In-depth knowledge of medical malpractice insurance products, coverage forms, and underwriting guidelines
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$150k to $300k. Equity. Competitive benefits including 100% employer paid health insurance. 100% remote position.