About the Role
Largest Employee Benefit Group Captive Manager in the country seeks employee benefits sales professional in greater Los Angeles area. Opportunity to work for state of the art leader in Employee Benefit Captive Management and Integrated Cost Management.
You’ll do innovative work that will create greater access to medical and pharmacy benefits which are both affordable for companies and their employees. The right person will thrive in this rewarding, challenging, and productive working environment with exceptional leadership that is accessible.
In this role you will be responsible for identifying and securing new business. The RVP will play a pivotal role by cultivating new business and increasing the visibility of the company in the marketplace. The ideal candidate is a proactive, confident self-starter that thrives in competitive situations and is determined to exceed targeted goals. Must have strong broker relationships in Greater L.A. area.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify, educate, and develop strong consultant partner relationships
- Create and execute a regional sales plan that will support the successful execution of sales goals
- Implement sales techniques focused on the full sales lifecycle from lead generation to closing
Skills & Experience
- Must have strong broker relationships in Greater L.A. area
- 5+ years of experience in the Employee Health Benefits industry; self-funded and/or captive experience not required
- Must possess strong negotiating skills and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must live within the designated region
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$125k to $300k+ (all in) Company offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience. Robust benefits package including Medical (100% employer paid), Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, and employer 401(k) contribution.