About the Role
With its roots in providing California auto insurance, they have become one of the state’s largest providers. With innovative insurance products and technology, they are expanding and seek to hire an insurance auto product/pricing management professional.
With offices in the Boston area, Bay area in CA, and DFW in TX, being based in one of those three areas would be ideal. However they will consider 100% remote for the right person.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Product, pricing, reserving, and analytics
- Assist in developing all PPA insurance program filings and work with third-party actuaries, regulators, reinsurers, and carriers to obtain approval of all filed programs
- Market research and competitor analysis
Skills & Experience
- Experience developing personal lines nonstandard auto pricing models in multiple states
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or business-related field
- 3-5 years of experience in pricing role in the insurance industry
- 2-5+ years of experience with analytics, database and statistical modeling software (advanced Excel, Microsoft SQL or equivalent, R or equivalent)
$65k to $90k + bonus