About the Role
This Managing General Agency continues to expand its product offerings and distribution by developing new insurance programs offers an opportunity to join their established company in growth mode.
If you are an efficient, organized, detailed-oriented business professional looking for a dynamic environment with multiple duties, we may have the job for you. We are seeking a motivated insurance professional experienced within carrier policy services with a balanced skillset. The ideal person is skilled at policy support type duties to maintain accurate policy records and understands the process of the insurance application, reinstatement, and cancellation of insurance policies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle automobile endorsements, property and General Liability endorsements
- Handle state and federal automobile filings for trucking accounts
- Policy issuance
- Review and verify information to ensure the accuracy of documents
- Complete recordkeeping to maintain accurate client information
Skills & Experience
- Experience with the handling of commercial automobile endorsements, property and General Liability endorsements
- Experience handling state and federal automobile filings for trucking accounts ideal
- Policy issuance/policy service experience
- Understanding of non-payment cancellations, non-renewals
- Good understanding of systems
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$40,000 to $65,000; bonus plan; medical, dental, and vision insurance with no waiting period; paid time off in year of hire; and 401(k) with employer match.