About the Role
As Commercial Insurance Account Executive you are a client service leader in a Top 10 national insurance brokerage’s Mergers & Acquisition practice. As the strategic liaison, you need to exhibit leadership over the service process with direct influence over marketing, client delivery, and service team performance. A quick overview of the role includes:
- Location: Atlanta or New York City.
- Compensation: Target salary range of $115k-$130k commensurate with experience + annual bonus opportunity.
- Technical Expertise: Private equity books of business are by nature generalist and middle market. This is a client service intensive role that requires expertise managing policies, daily client service requests, and renewal preparation. If you have a broad Commercial P&C insurance background as a Sr. Account Manager or Account Executive, this company can teach you the nuances of handling a Mergers & Acquisitions/Private Equity portfolio.
Skills & Experience
- At least five (5) years of retail insurance brokerage experience as a Senior Client Manager or Account Executive.
- Control over the marketing process with strong underwriting relationships and excellent negotiating skills.
- You can walk alongside a client through the whole life cycle of the account, from onboarding to renewal.
Compensation & Benefits
- $115k-$130k salary range (depending on experience) plus annual bonus opportunity based on book performance and retention.
- Robust employee health and benefits plan + competitive annual PTO.