About the Role
The Personal Lines Marketing Specialist is a newly created role designed to continue improving the workflows of the internal team as well as providing enhanced resources and capabilities for this insurance agency’s insureds. A big part of this team (which is based out of Charlotte) is focused on high net worth clientele, so with your focus on the front end of the sales & renewal process (i.e. marketing, quoting, and rating) you’ll be collaborating with producers plus working directly with insureds to secure the best possible insurance programs for their unique personal risks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- For existing clients, review current insurance programs in preparation for renewals. Look at prior year marketing strategies. Consider coverage changes, claims, and other factors that might change risk factors and pricing.
- For new clients, work with the producer to gather information to complete applications, gather loss reports, valuations, etc.
- When applicable, rate policies through insurance company online rating platforms. Review quotes for accuracy. Also, work directly with underwriters as needed for unique submissions, special exceptions, etc.
- Assist the producer with compiling proposals, discussing quotes with clients, etc.
- Work with account managers to ensure all information on new and existing clients is accurate in the agency management system so they can handle daily service requests.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of independent insurance agency experience working with personal lines policies & programs (homeowners and auto most notably).
- Prior exposure to/experience with high net worth insurance forms, rates and quoting platforms is highly preferred.
- State P&C license.