About the Role
This independent insurance agency is poised for explosive growth in the next few years and seeking a senior level benefits professional to help facilitate that growth and provide sales leadership to their team. They specialize in both traditional group employee benefits and commercial lines insurance, providing a broad array of products and services to their client base. The ideal candidate for this Senior Employee Benefits Producer role will be someone who can step in day one and run autonomously. Previous agency side experience is a huge plus, and they are willing to consider the purchase of a book of business as well.
- Manage existing book of business to maintain as close to 100% client retention as possible.
- You must be a door opener with strong business development skills. Finding new avenues for leads and revenue streams will be key to success.
- Large group (100+ lives) is going to be the focus, with the ability to cross-sell into their other divisions for broader HR consulting services as well.
- Help recruit, train, and manage additional sales staff in the future.
- Strong technical knowledge of ACA, carrier product knowledge, and even self-funded plans a huge plus.
Compensation & Benefits
Year one compensation is targeted at $125-150,000 + full benefits package, DOE