About the Role
This Life Insurance Insuretech is optimizing data science and life insurance to provide agents with a best in class experience. Their platform takes the complexity out of selling life insurance and provides agents and consumers with a modern digital experience.
We are seeking an experienced Life Insurance External Wholesaler with exceptional business development skills to accelerate and scale agent distribution. As a business development wholesaler, you will be responsible for growing the distribution platform throughout the U.S. across all major traditional life insurance distribution networks. This is a strategic role within the company, as you will be working with some of the largest insurance distributors and financial companies in the industry to develop long term partnerships.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive Life Insurance sales across omni-channel distribution
- Cultivate new relationships and grow existing partners business
- Manage the complete partnership lifecycle including post-launch optimization and scale
- Set strategic KPIs and provide clear and consistent progress to executive team
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in insurance distribution partnerships
- Life insurance experience is required
- Proven track record in executing distribution partners including independent agencies, banks, financial institutions, lenders, and financial advisors
- Excellent verbal, written, and numerical skills, including presentations and data analysis
- Life, Accident, and Health License
$95,000 to $100,000 base + bonus