About the Role
Leading boutique independent executive benefits consulting firm with over 75 plus years of knowledge and expertise. Due to growth, we seek an individual for a Senior Case Manager opportunity.
The Life Insurance Brokerage Case Manager is responsible for the coordination of all aspects of the underwriting, case management, and implementation process for new business. This includes developing and managing the underwriting process to provide efficient, proactive service to clients, understanding of life insurance products and companies, and the implementation process.
Duties & Responsibilities
- General underwriting case management
- Coordinate ordering of APS records and review records upon receipt
- Negotiate with carrier underwriters for best possible risk classification
- Complete and review life insurance application paperwork
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Life Insurance Case Management experience at a brokerage or insurance company
- Knowledge of new business processes, forms, carrier underwriting requirements, and case management in a brokerage environment
- Strong knowledge of life insurance terminology (preferred)
- General medical knowledge (ability to read Attending Physician Statements)
- Strong marketing and negotiating skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$55,000 to $65,000. Competitive benefits including 100% employer paid health insurance. 100% remote position.