About the Role
Risk Management firm currently seeking a dynamic and professional claims professional to assist in adjusting New York Labor Law claims and other New York contractor liability and general national P&C business.
This position primarily focuses on the execution of claim handling responsibilities for a complex primary casualty portfolio with specific emphasis on New York Labor Law and other New York contractor liability matters.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Direct handling of a casualty portfolio with an emphasis on New York Labor Law and New York Contractors Liability matters
- Identify coverage issues for further review by management and/or external counsel
- Communicate appropriate responses to management and underwriters on new losses
- Establish appropriate reserves
- Provide written assessments on loss trends and high exposure cases
Skills & Experience
- New York Adjuster License Required; multiple state licenses a plus
- Experience dealing with labor law is required
- 2 to 5 plus years complex casualty adjusting experience
$70k to $90k